Information about our cabins
- Check-in cabins from 15:00.
- Check out from cabins are 11:00.
- The cabins consist of one room and there is a small refrigerator, a seat and table for 4 persons, as well as beds for 4 persons. In cabins 9 and 10 there are family bunk beds so there are place for 5 persons.
- There is no equipment in the cabins. You must bring kitchen utensils and sleeping bag or duvet/pillow. It is possible to borrow duvet and pillows. If you need to rent duvet covers, pillowcases and sheets, it costs NOK 100 per person. For renting a towel it costs NOK 50 per pers.
- Final cleaning of the cabins are included in the price, but you must tidy the cabin before you leave.
- Pets are allowed in the cabins.
- In the sanitary building there is a shared kitchen with dishwashing facilities, cooking facilities and oven as well as a small refrigerator.
- In the sanitary building there is also a laundry room with washing machine and dryer. Laundry vouchers can be purchased at the reception.
- There is wireless internet at the campsite.
- Car charging is done at the back of the receptionbuilding, charging cards can be purchased at the reception.
- Containers for ordinary garbage and cans for sorting glass and metal are available at the campsite.
- It must be quiet at the campsite between 23 – 07.
Here are some photos from our cabins:
Cabin 1 and 2
Cabin 3, 6, 7 and 8
Cabin 4 and 5
Cabin 9 and 10